Comrades

Wednesday 7 March 2012

SBE II & SBE III part 1

Heh. Third day of SBE. Sorry folks. I didn't update my second day of SBE.

Second day of SBE, mostly I went to interview important people that I need, PK 1 and PK Kokum as well as collecting information required - Maklumat Umum Sekolah.

Well, thanks to Allah, I finally managed to get info from them. Heh. Still, when I went into a class to take pictures - allowed by the teacher there - the pupils were smiling and kept looking at me. Hehe.

Not much to say actually, I was hungry yesterday. Hahaha.

SBE III Part 1. Why?

It's because I went to substitute a teacher today. I went to a class, 4 Gemilang.

All pupils there are cute and innocent. Well, kids are innocent after all.

So what did I do?

* * * * * * * * *

Murid - Selamat pagi dan Assalamualaikum cikgu!
Pae - Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Duduk semua, duduk.
Pae- Sihat hari ni?
Murid - Sihat~~~
Pae - Dah makan?
Murid - Sudah~~~
Pae - Kenapa macam tidak bersemangat ni? Dah makan?
Murid - DAAHHHHH. (padan muka aku)
Pae - Kamu kenal cikgu?
Murid - Kenal.
Pae - Siapa nama cikgu?
Murid - Mohd Faiz.

* * * * * * * *

That surprised me. Seriously. Why?

I never expected them to know my name. It's only because I wear a nametag and GB introduced me during assembly, I was expected a little from them.

It means that, I am known-able. Hahaha.

Although I was just making simple activity - ta'aruf, but they seemed to give positive reactions, though there were some who didn't care - kids, what can you expect. I'm cool.

Err.. Nama saya Along.


I was asking them, this, that, those, these. Then they asked me.

* * * * * * * * *

Murid - Berapa umur cikgu?
Pae - Kamu rasa berapa umur cikgu?
Murid 1 - 19!
Murid 2 - 22!
Murid 3 - 24!
Murid 4 - 21!
 Pae - Umur cikgu 20 sebenarnya.


* * * * * * * * *

Well? I'm not too old. Hehe. They know how to identify. But there's someone asked this.

* * * * * * * * *

Murid (whispering) - Cikgu sudah kahwin ka?

I heard this then asked them.

Pae - Kamu rasa cikgu sudah kahwin?
Murid - Belumm!!!!!!
Pae - Kenapa?
Murid 1 - Cikgu baru umur 20 tahun. Lagipun, cikgu tak pakai cincin.

* * * * * * * * *

Kids, they know us better than adults. They are innocent and cute. I was startled when they asked me a straightforward question.

* * * * * * * * *

Sara - Cikgu. Kenapa cikgu ada uban padahal baru 20 tahun?
Murid lain - Ya cikgu. Kenapa?
Pae - . . . . . . . . . .

* * * * * * * * *

Of course I told them the truth. You're expecting me to lies? No. Never lie to children. If you did that, they will become a liar in the future.

Yeah!


Kids, although we only met for half an hour, but I feel like a teacher now. I'm surely can't wait for next PBS and practicum. Although that, I want to go home early! - alone. alone. alone.

I'll be patient. Tomorrow I'll in charge in examination - penjaga saja ba (don't know how to write in English). The same class. Hehe. Alhamdulillah.

Okay, I want to continue to my work. If I spend too much time on FB and blog, my works surely delay.

Pae - Jubah oo jubah.

2 comments:

  1. let me tell you my story plak.

    me : u noe my name?
    student : tahu...
    me : apa?
    student : nur blablablablablabla (banyak gila ok dorg ckp trus clas jadi bising hahahaha)
    me : salah
    student : jadi apa cikgu?
    me: siapa dapat teka cikgu bagi hadiah hahaha
    student : angry bird!
    me : -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. macam bez jak..jmpa budak2 skolah rndah..

    ReplyDelete