Comrades

Sunday 19 February 2012

Ngo-blog IV - Killer week!

Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while since I wrote an entry. Hehehe. Alhamdulillah, thanks Allah for letting me live again.

Okay, there's a week before going to March. Ow ow ow!

Starting tomorrow, the busy-ness will be my best friend, TESL I best friend and TESL II best friend. For PSV? I don't know. Hehehe.

Why? There're 4 assignments must be submitted before SBE or should I say before March. Let me list them.

1. TITAS - 24 February
2. LITERATURE - 27 February
3. BMK (I consider this lucky) - 2nd March
4. Child Development - 29 February

Although the questions are simple, but it's not easy at all. Why? Literature in English is a killer. The rest? Maybe torturer. Hahaha.

Well, I've set my mind to not to sleep on the afternoon, to not to play games or wasting time.

Speaking of wasting time, I remembered a status from a friend,

"Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world but wasting time separates you from Allah." Ibn al Qayyim.

I like this quotation. It's true, if we're wasting time, doing something 'lagha' that keep us from Allah, it's dangerous because we might do sins during that time.

It's not easy to do but if we always remember death and Allah, insya Allah we will be able to control our lust to do something or do sins. Keep your iman strong!

For this week, we need to submit an assignment, following with 3 on the next week. Well, the first assignment is not easy yet to hard, only if I put more effort on it. Hehehehe. Still, we'll be very busy from tonight until our PBS has finished.

However, I still manage to keep myself fit and healthy. Yup. My daily routine. I won't ever forget my daily routine. Hehe. Changes are good, but better change yourself from not good to better person. That is the best thing to do.

Run out of idea. Hehe. My dear lappy still in ICU. If she can be saved by the technician, alhamdulillah my files - especially movies, songs and demos - will be okay. However, if she can't, well, new Acer, wait for me. Hehehe. Kidding.

This morning, we had our gotong royong for the third in this year. Well, I didn't expect that people would come but I'm grateful to Allah because He let us to do all the works as I think that we need more 'pahala' or His bless than those who not come. However, I appreciated to everyone.

Why I stated like that? I read an article about groupwork. Sometimes, we do a lot of tasks but our friends or comrades just relax and give little help to us. Our feelings? Of course we might feel anger, rage, mad or whatever that risen our blood pressure. Kehkehkeh. However, as I read more, I read that we need more goodness than them because we might have too much sins or they are better than us. Well, it's same anyway. So, if you face situation above, be grateful. Allah just want us to do something good and be patient. Never lose your patience in any situations, except when you have to.

I kept myself to think like that, or the right term, husnuzon. Hehe. Maybe they - the one who relaxes - have something to do or whatever. Husnuzon, so that our heart will be cleared from syaitan's whisper, and it's bad for us.

Whew! Hehe. You think it's easy to type in English? Try yourselves! Kehkehkeh.

Still, for the one that I admire, take care of yourself, your iman, your akhlak, your...whatever it is. When I saw you....ya Allah. Hehe. Hope that our progression in life will be eased and we'll be able to face any obstacles in life. Insya Allah.

People in FB - most of them - now talk about marriage. Ow ow. Me? I reduce it because I think, I've talked too much about love. Well, if you want love, go get married! Haha.

Okay, wireless line is very slow. Ugh!

Pae - Time to kill assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment