Comrades

Tuesday 30 October 2012

One down, three to slash.

First day of exam already passed.

Which was yesterday.

Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer the questions, Allah showed the ways to solve it.

LGA 3101, claimed by our lecturer, was the easiest paper this semester.

Now that the only threat is Phonetics & Phonology. For EDU and ELT, I need to read a lot.

For Phonetics? You need to read, to understand, to practice, especially for transcription.

Damn, now I am very demotivated. Need to boost up my motivation.

Next papers are on 2nd of November, Friday. The other two papers will follow up on the next days.

Well, motivation, motivation. I need to work hard and always seek His help. Insya Allah.

But now, FIFA 13 and DotA....the real temptation. Grr....

Just look at the pictures below.

I found on internet

Just for fun

Seriously, this is what I actually do.
Enjoy.

P/S - The first picture meant for you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment