Comrades

Friday 9 August 2013

You, me, they, won't be the same.

You know, we used to be together.

We used to play together, to fight, to talk, to have fun together.

We used to hate each other, used to like each other, used to do anything together.

Yet, time change, we change, you, I, he, she, they.

Still, I'm being myself, the way I am.

You, have changed, I don't know you anymore.

Yet, I don't realize, the changes of you, separate us.

When I realize, I understand.

Next time we meet, it won't be the same.

I respect you, everything you have, everything that differ from last time, I have to accept.

But, it still won't be the same.

I may not look on you anymore.

Do forgive for my mistakes, I forgive you.

Live your life happily, I'll do the same to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment