Comrades

Saturday 21 September 2013

Workout Songs

Well, I have too many ideas, alhamdulillah thanks to Allah, but this time, I want to share the workout songs that I have been using. Workout here means weight training because I don't listen to music when doing cardio (futsal).

Workout songs should be upbeat, fast tempo, catchy, epic, rock songs also possible.

Well, it's your choice. Not that I discourage you to listen to slow music, but hey, it's much better to listen superb songs right? :)

Well, let me list down my favourite songs whenever I workout. Sometimes, I like to repeat the songs over and over again.

1. Immediate Music - Imperitum/Imperativa/Imperativa Remix

Imperitum
Try click it, or just search on the YouTube.

Three different versions of this music (song has lyric). It's epic, the combination of orchestra and modern music (since when I know a lot about this -_-), well it motivates me to do workout more. But, of course, I have limit too. I do not need to workout more than an hour. 20, 30 minutes until 45 minutes is enough (mostly 20-30 minutes) because I train every day, train different muscles every day. That's how I do it.

This music actually creates your imagination, well anything you want. Sometimes I like to imagine to dance with someone using this music. Oh, of course, with future wife.

2.Blue Stahli - Overklock

This. Please find the genre. People say it's not house or whatever clubbing music, I put the genre as an electronic industrial rock music. Seriously.

It's a superb upbeat music, fast and not really epic but techno. Combination of techno and punk/rock music. Well, opinion anyway.

But seriously, this music can motivate you more and makes you to push yourself to the limit. Search it on YouTube.

3. E.S Posthumus - Arise

Another music which..err..good, interesting, not very epic but catchy. Slow at the beginning, good climax and happy ending. Just to say it.

4. Atomic Moog

Well this music also good. I like to listen to this when playing games, including workout. Still, it's a nice music to listen, or you can say it's a song.

5. The Used - Pretty Handsome Awkward

Finally, a song in my list. This is actually good because it is a punk rock genre. Well just listen.

It depends on you, your choice to listen to music or songs when doing workout. But for me, most of these songs are fast and upbeat, which I like to listen compare to blink 182 songs or others when I am working out.

Well, that's it. Just in case you want some upbeat music to do workout, I highly recommend the first and second. :)

1 comment:

  1. Songs from different of view...nice entry. Bro, u have that strength...to elaborate n explain.. get use of it, someday, it will became one of your ability that can bring the light of Islam through your words.. May Allah bless u always..In sha Allah..

    ReplyDelete