Comrades

Monday 25 October 2010

Everyone will fall but few of them will stand up. Just be patient and you will become okay. :)

A200
O ye who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah. that ye may prosper.

When I saw this verse, I feel so guilty. I fell but I never have determination to rise. I always think negatively about situations. However, I have realized that..everyone will fall down but few of them will rise and stand up to fight. I don't deserve to complain about situations that happens to me since it is just small matter while Nabi Muhammad S.A.W and other Nabi and Rasul received the greatest misfortune but none of them were complaining. In fact they always grateful and thankful to Allah for giving them such pain to become more stronger especially Nabi Ayub A.S where he was given a great fortune for many years then the Satan tried to make him fall by gave him disaster (of course with Allah's will) but none of their plans work. Nabi Ayub A.S received fortune for about 70 years (if I'm not mistaken) but then he and his family were giving trials and disaster for only 7 years and in the climax left him nothing but only zikirullah praising Allah. Satan gave up then Allah gave him back the fortune he used to have before. That's why his name Ayub representing patience - sobar. When I read about this story, I don't deserved to complain since there are many people who receive more trials than me. I need to thank to Allah and I won't be complaining anymore. (InsyaAllah). I hope I will become more stronger even I have to face many hurts and pains to overcome the problems before Allah gives me fortune. Allah never leave us. He always there even we forget about Him. InsyaAllah I will stop complaining and face everything with smile and istiqamah in practices.
Memories make me stronger. :)

-Faiz-

No comments:

Post a Comment